Thursday, June 19, 2008

Love in a BOX!

Yes it is true. My loverS came all the way from CANADA a few days ago. I gave them the warmest welcome anybody could ever get! Yes im not lying. As a proof , here you go:

Haha. Okay, surprise surprise the lovers i meant was the TEGAN AND SARA merch that i ordered a few weeks ago! And guess what my mom told me that this gonna be my birthday present. And its an advance birthday gift. Ohh momma. This is such an amazing gift but you gave 'em to me just too darn early :'(

So wanna know whats really inside the LOVE box?

-tns black stainglass hoodie(watch real close you can see some names there)

-tns beigesketch shirt

-tns the con pins for beautification(thats what it says beautification ;b)

-my all time favorite the tns knit scarf <33
So.. yes now you know i am very obsessed. Once i like something i'll be very obsessed. And at times being obsessed is not very healthy. Why? Because let say you are addicted to a person. Imagine what would happen if that person is no longer there? I dont think i should discuss this. You yourself knows. 

So back to my case , addicted to the "tns" is not really a problem at all. Because they always there to satisfy my needs. Haha.And momma , thank you! The best advance birthday ever! And on the day itself i want a colorful cake please :) 


And thats all for now. I have to study for some test and i better get going and see you later friends!



au revoir!
fara

5 comments:

misZ NoLaLita said...

ur a T&S addictive!!

well..make sure u know how to manage ur time anyway...


wish u all the best babe!

Anonymous said...

Hello, my adorable girl <3.
Nice blog, keep doing it... BTW, I liked all of your T&S's things. I wish I had one :D.
I miss you, my rainbow. Eu te amo!

Sarah.

fara stalkerwalker said...

saudade sah!!!! eu te amo também :) Please visit me soon! :)

im.iedot.neve.kedekot. said...

wow.. ckp ngan ur mom, kite kongsi adiah ar.. haha.so consider that as from me too? hahahhaha. ;p

Anonymous said...

Ohhhoooo.. Definately impossible. Mana bole share2.. Tak men la. Hahaha